Arcturus 80% Heavy Military Wool Blanket - 4 lbs, Warm, 64" x 88"

Arcturus 80% Heavy Military Wool Blanket - 4 lbs, Warm, 64" x 88"

Price: from $37.99

Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.

Manufacturer Description

Arcturus' 80% Wool Military Blanket is a terrific blanket for the car, home, and outdoors. This resilient blanket is made to keep you warm. Hemmed on 4 sides with orange stitching, our blanket weighs in at over 4 pounds.

Wool blankets are great as emergency blankets that can be stored in automobiles and shelters.

Our blanket is 64" x 88" and is made with 80% and a 550 grams per square meter density. This makes the blanket extremely warm.

Readily available in 2 colors: Olive Green, Military Gray, and Navy Blue

Please note that as a military-grade wool blanket, it will have a slight odor which is extremely normal for this kind of emergency survival blanket. We have actually discovered that device washing with a routine cleaning agent and line-drying 2 to three times will make this blanket odorless, soft and a perfectly comfortable blanket on the couch or in the bed room.

Note: Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.

Product Features

HEAVY AND WARM - The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (grams per square meter). This blanket will keep you warm, period. 80% WOOL - Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers. MACHINE WASHABLE - This US military-grade wool blanket will have a slight odor, which is very normal for wool blankets. After a few washes, our wool blanket becomes very soft and comfortable for home use. While you can tumble-dry on low, we recommend line-drying to increase the life of your blanket. GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING - Hemmed on all sides with orange lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL - Large size (64" x 88") size will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an outdoor concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.

Product Tags

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.